There are some people that simple aren’t and never will be any good in the kitchen. However, there are also many people who have a real knack when it comes to cooking and baking, often enjoying creating new and exciting dishes and desserts for family and friends.
If you fall into the latter and find that you like nothing more than baking tasty cakes and treats for your loved ones, you could take it one step further and start baking on a commercial basis. Recession or no recession, cakes are always in demand, with people buying in their droves for birthdays, weddings, Christmas, Easter, and many other types of cakes for special occasions.
If you have a knack for baking and you want to make money from your skills, it is well worth considering setting up a website and advertising your services. This way, you can set up a small business with minimal initial outlay – you simply need to pay for your website to be created and you might want to do a little marketing to raise awareness of your services, but then you are good to go!
One great thing about setting up your own cake baking service is that you can bake your cakes to order, so there is no wastage or unnecessary hard work that ends up being for nothing. All you have to do is wait for orders to come in, and should you choose to accept them you can get baking and start earning! So get off the online casinos and get going!
If you are new at baking then this is one of the first things you should try your hands at. This chocolate cake recipe is very simple and easy to make. It only takes around half an hour to prepare and another half an hour to bake/cook. And trust us, the final dish is so delicious and mouth watering, you’d be distributing the recipe to one and all.
- Plain Flour 2 cups
- Icing Sugar ½ cup
- Chocolate bar 1 pack or Melted Chocolate
- Eggs 6
- Cream 2 cups
- Chocolate Sauce ½ cup
- Coco Powder 4 tbsp
- Butter 1 cup
- Sugar 2 cups
- Gelatin powder 3 tbsp
- Put melted chocolate in a bar or melt the bar in a microwave.
- In another bowl, break six eggs and mix them well until the mixture forms foam. Now, add sugar, butter, and baking powder. Mix the mixture again until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Now add half cup chocolate sauce in the mixture and beat it. Add flour in the mixture and mix it so that everything is dissolved well.
- Now, grease cake pan and set your over at 160C. Put the batter in the over for 20 minutes at the set temperature.
- When the sponge is done, it is time to cool and cut it from the center. Do it carefully and put it in a corner.
- In another bowl mix icing sugar, cocoa powder and cream. Make sure it is mixed well before putting it on one half of the sponge. Once the half is covered properly, put the other half of the sponge on it.
- Take a little amount of half boiled water, add the remaining chocolate and gelatin powder in it and mix it well. Spread the mixture properly on top of the cake and then put it in a refrigerator for half an hour to chill.
- Now the delicious cake is ready to be served.
Chocolate lovers, don’t forget to check out Big Chef online slot at Grand Mondial Casino. It’s all about the sweets!