If you are new at baking then this is one of the first things you should try your hands at. This chocolate cake recipe is very simple and easy to make. It only takes around half an hour to prepare and another half an hour to bake/cook. And trust us, the final dish is so delicious and mouth watering, you’d be distributing the recipe to one and all.
- Plain Flour 2 cups
- Icing Sugar ½ cup
- Chocolate bar 1 pack or Melted Chocolate
- Eggs 6
- Cream 2 cups
- Chocolate Sauce ½ cup
- Coco Powder 4 tbsp
- Butter 1 cup
- Sugar 2 cups
- Gelatin powder 3 tbsp
- Put melted chocolate in a bar or melt the bar in a microwave.
- In another bowl, break six eggs and mix them well until the mixture forms foam. Now, add sugar, butter, and baking powder. Mix the mixture again until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Now add half cup chocolate sauce in the mixture and beat it. Add flour in the mixture and mix it so that everything is dissolved well.
- Now, grease cake pan and set your over at 160C. Put the batter in the over for 20 minutes at the set temperature.
- When the sponge is done, it is time to cool and cut it from the center. Do it carefully and put it in a corner.
- In another bowl mix icing sugar, cocoa powder and cream. Make sure it is mixed well before putting it on one half of the sponge. Once the half is covered properly, put the other half of the sponge on it.
- Take a little amount of half boiled water, add the remaining chocolate and gelatin powder in it and mix it well. Spread the mixture properly on top of the cake and then put it in a refrigerator for half an hour to chill.
- Now the delicious cake is ready to be served.
Chocolate lovers, don’t forget to check out Big Chef online slot at Grand Mondial Casino. It’s all about the sweets!